July 13, 2019

My Short Experience As An Anime Avatar





In the late days in the month of 2018's August, a server that I was a regular of hosted a challenge.
The challenge was to change your avatar on all social media places to an anime avatar.
It seemed simple, pick something I had mild enjoyment in

Until I found the latest tweets of Lil B The Based God, showing two very rare and based selfie portraits . This demanded for me to take a photo, to incorporate a part of it as my own. Lil B is anime, and BasedGod accepted this ideal in whole.

It took a mere 3 days until I received pushback, from the very same server the month issued! I asked the moderators and owner, and they claimed the icon of Based God as "not anime". Well I have come to this station, and these mods are nerd-ass liars. The people of the server agreed with my stances and beliefs of Lil B.
2018 photos from Lil B The Based God













And this is not even speaking for the amount of spite and hatred for a mere anime avatar on social media data silos outward. I was betrayed by users everywhere, from internet 'mutuals' to random users online. Once again I was being attacked for presenting new ideas. That new idea, #based avatars.

No comments: